British Standard Flag & Kerb
- Complies with British Standards
- Cost effective paving solution
- Manufactured using local aggregates minimising unnecessary haulage
- Paving available in Standard, Hobnail and Barfaced finishes
- Kerbs sesigned to provide edge restraint in pedestrian and vehicular applications
- Range of accessories to suit a variety of applications
High quality flag paving, containing yorkstone and limestone to combine textural appeal, durability and economy. Incorporates yorkstone and limestone aggregates to maximise performance and durability
- Premium but cost effective paving
- Ideal for urban pavements, shopping precincts and areas with occasional car, HGV or mechanical sweeper overrun.
- Ideal for creating large areas of warm solid colour
- Range of colours and textures can be used to complement one another and provide subtle contrast
- Available in ground and textured finishes
- Available in step units made to order.
A natural textured appearance enables the kerbs to blend in particularly well in traditional or conservation environments.
- Contains 81% recycled or reclaimed material
- A textured kerb range offering strong visual appeal with a complete accessory range to meet all specification
- Designed to provide edge restraint in pedestrian and vehicular applications
- Two product options (Classic and Classic Wide Top) provide design choice
- Offers strong visual synergy with the Charcon flag and block paving ranges.
Safeticurb is a long established, well proven linear drainage system with a discrete cross-fall.
- Slot or grid options
- Substantially reduces the need for expensive underground pipework
- Suitable for all hard landscaped surfaces and heavier duty options such as industrial sites
- Discrete cross fall to direct surface water to drainage entrances for hard landscaped areas and roadways.