Naylor Metro twinwall ducting offers the advantages of lightweight flexible product combined with high strength and durability. MetroTwin (sticks) and MetroFlex (coils) are designed to meet the required compression strength to current Highways specification and are supplied in various colours and markings to suit NJUG recommendations. Manufactured in polyethylene, the pipe is normally supplied in either 6 metre lengths of 50 metre coils. The external corrugated profile gives the product added strength and the internal bore is smooth to prevent cables from snagging.
he Naylor HDPE Access Chamber is available to compliment Naylor Twinwall Ducting.
Features and Benefits include:
- Manufactured in High Density Polyethylene
- High Chemical Resistance
- High Impact Resistance
- Rotationally moulded on cast aluminium tooling
- Approved by many Local Authorities and Utility Sectors
- Depth has increased from 250mm to 335mm (3 boxes per metre depth)
- Trepanned holes take all electricity and utility size duct
- Easy to stack and install
- Wide internal flange within the chamber enables the frame to fit straight onto the box, therefore direct loading is transferred evenly
- Very versatile and suitable for most ducting applications